2019 “The Voice” Local Singing Competition
- 2019 “The Voice” Local Singing Competition
This year's "The Voice" competition will prove to be a battle for the title of Mineral County Fair's finest as well cash prizes. Local singers are invited to grace our stage to entertain our patrons and judges. Wanna try your luck? Register here!
MINERAL COUNTY FAIR PRESENTS
THE VOICE 2019
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Competition is open to amateur vocalists only.
2. You acknowledge receipt of the Rules and Regulations.
3. You must be dress appropriately; i.e. casual attire/no revealing clothing.
4. Mineral County Fair will not be held responsible for any injury, lost, stolen or damaged items.
5. You must have at least 2 songs for the competition on June 20th and must be on a flash drive…unless you are not using a backing track.
6. Must arrive by 6 p.m. on June 20, 2019.
7. You cannot add new people to your act.
8. The top three winners will not be able to compete in Mineral County Fair’s The Voice for 2 years. 2021 will be the year they will be eligible.
9. There is no entry fee.
10. Any act under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and guardian must sign permission slip.
11. No sexual or explicit content wording or suggestive moves. WE NEED MUSIC PRIOR TO COMPETITION TO APPROVE IT.
12. Finalists must be present to win. Judges decisions are final.
13. Contestants, their family, friends, or associates present during any part of the competition who exhibit offensive behavior will disqualify their affiliated contestant from further competition.
14. Contestants grant to the Mineral County Fair, its organizers, representatives, and associates the right to utilize their names, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performance for advertising, trade or any other lawful promotional purposes whatsoever, in any media now known or thereafter developed, without compensation.
Interested in competing? Register Here!